Thursday, January 21, 2010

YOGA INSTRUCTORS PROFILES

STEVE UNGER



I am a Yoga Fit certified Yoga instructor with 60 hours complete towards my 200Y hour YRT certification. The style I primarily teach is Vinyasa Flow. I am also a certified Spinning Instructor with additional certification in Spin/Yoga. I conduct Spin/Yoga classes the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month at the Wilmington Family YMCA (2710 Market St.) at 1:30 pm. Admission is free to YMCA members and I can provide a complimentary one-week pass to first-timers. After that the charge is a $10 guestfee. I also teach both Yoga and Spinning at the YMCA as substitute since I am employed there full-time.


I conduct a regular Yoga class (Thursdays 7:00 pm) at The Gypsy Sun in Surf City (www.thegypsysun.com). It is located at 206-B N. Topsail Drive. It is a Level 1 class, suitable for beginners. I also teach Beach Yoga (both moonrise and sunrise) on Topsail Island in the summer and can conduct other group Beach Yoga classes upon request.

NAMASTE
Steve Unger - Instructor
Certified Yoga Fit
Spin/Yoga
Spinning
(910) 228-8679

4 comments:

  1. Can I get notices of when Steve's sunrise and moonrise classes will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please call him at (910) 2288679 or email him direcly. Anyway, we'll try to get this information later on. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gypsy Sun will begin classes in May -- www.thegypsysun.com I will be sharing sunrise and moonrose yoga with the other instructors on staff.

    ReplyDelete